Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Scripture Reading: Book of Jeraneck 15:29-32 "...I decided to kneel and ask the Almighty for answers..."

"I, Jeraneck, being thirteen years of age, was led by the spirit of the Lord into a valley and from that valley into a great forest; and while I was in this forest my mind became centred on the things of the Almighty in so much that I desired to know of many things. And it was while I was wondering in my mind that I decided to kneel and ask the Almighty for answers to all the things that I wondered after. It was while I was pouring out my heart unto the Almighty that a great light gathered and I beheld in that light a parsonage and I became afraid and I was about to get to my feet and run when the personage spoke to me and his voice was like thunder and it shook me to my very soul and I stayed kneeling upon the ground and I listened to the personage and he said unto me. ‘Jeraneck, behold I am the Almighty, the Lamb, the Holy One of Heaven.'"

- Book of Jeraneck, Ch. 15:29-32

Click HERE to learn more about the Book of Jeraneck!

No comments:

Welcome to The Latter Day Church of Jesus Christ Blog Site

We hope you find this blog a good source of information about the Latter Day Church of Jesus Christ. If you have any questions or are interested in finding out more about the church email us at info@latterdaymormon.co.uk

You are also welcome to join us at our Sunday services, which are held at 10:30 - 1:00 every Sunday. Contact us for details. God Bless and keep you.